One problem with putting on a TRD
front bumper is that the underbody plastics no longer line up since the lower front of the bumper is further away from stock. The main problem with this is that at high speeds, there have been instances where the plastics have dipped down & caught on the road, creating one heck of a mess.
I'm an insulator by trade, so we work with metal a lot. With a couple simple measurements, and some scrap metal I whipped up some brackets. Here's a couple of pics.
I bolted it on to the underbody plastics first, laid it down underneath the bumper so I could mark the holes to drill. Then I moved the bracket to the side & drilled out the holes. After that, I moved the bracket so it would be hidden by the bumper, lined up the pop rivets into the correct holes & riveted it down. Then I tightened up the bolt side good & snug.
Voilla problem solved.