Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
oas
Specialist
oas May 27, 7:22am - #186891 
Specialist

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
Avensis

hi do you americans have the toyota avensis i try to search for it in car domain but cant find it

and wath car wudd you had a avensis 1,6 almost new or a brand new corrola 1,6 or a 7gen. celica that have gone 60 000km

of curse the celica since you have it but i fhink the celica is a little to mutch bad cheap intreior (its nice and i fhink it looks good but, its very fragile and cheap and the plastick inside the car at the door you can push and it moves and fhinks like that and if sombody leans on your door will window is down the hole plastick will move this is on 00-02 i dont know about the 03)

and the wheel nois and engien nois ( i like the car pretty good and i know its a coupe and not a heavy lux. car but i wanna have a somfhing a little more comfort now the roads her are very bad to so when i ahve my stock stero on 20-23 i hear the road higher than my stero spineyes

is a 1,6 way to little on an avensis 2004
the corrola 1,6 i have tryed its a very nice car a little grand mother and a little boring
and the celica LOVE it but a little hard and noisy
i now have my celica to sale but i dont know if i will buy a new one with lowewr milage or an avensis or corrola.

plz give me your opinion!
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,030
Erick
Bread Fishing..
Erick May 27, 7:26am - #186892 

Bread Fishing..
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,030
Bay Area, CA
hmm interesting.. never heard of the Avensis before till today thumbsup

I say get the Celica again grin


Avensis below...
1870013727-Untitled-1.jpg

LNK
"you only need something when you know it exists..then it becomes a want"
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 261
psychomunkie
Chameleon
psychomunkie May 27, 7:28am - #186893 

Chameleon
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 261
SD, California
^^yah.. celica.. just dont push on the plastics and it'll be fine.. thumbsup
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
oas
Specialist
oas May 27, 7:31am - #186894 
Specialist

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
Originally Posted by psychomunkie
^^yah.. celica.. just dont push on the plastics and it'll be fine.. thumbsup


yeah ^^ i just suddently got the feel for some more chill .
and the avensis is pretty high status around her like BMW and Mercedes
but i can only afford the 1,6 and i fhink that will be to small the car weigth 1300kg
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,030
Erick
Bread Fishing..
Erick May 27, 7:33am - #186895 

Bread Fishing..
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,030
Bay Area, CA
no wonder i was going to say it had a luxery look to it.. in a sorta cheap way grin

LNK
"you only need something when you know it exists..then it becomes a want"
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 214
marajade
Member
marajade May 27, 7:33am - #186896 

Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 214
Denmark
Depends on what your needs are... If you have a family to transport, go for the Avensis. If you want cheap transportation, go for the Corolla, or if you are an egoistic bastard like the rest of us, go for the Celica grin

If you go for the Avensis, I would take the 2.4 L engine... The Avensis is rather slow with the 1.6 and 2.0 engines...

1988 Toyota Celica 2.0 GTi-16 and 2000 Toyota Celica VVT-i
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 670
truboo
Senior Member
truboo May 27, 7:36am - #186897 
2002 black Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 670
frisco
go for the celica if you want, but wut is a avensis? confused the corolla is good for the mileage...

i'll pick the celica thumbsup

salina loves truman. *muah* baby

truboo loves tru_gts
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
oas
Specialist
oas May 27, 7:38am - #186898 
Specialist

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
hers a interior pic of the avensis with begie skinn
1870013750-04.jpg
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
oas
Specialist
oas May 27, 7:42am - #186899 
Specialist

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
Originally Posted by marajade

Depends on what your needs are... If you have a family to transport, go for the Avensis. If you want cheap transportation, go for the Corolla, or if you are an egoistic bastard like the rest of us, go for the Celica grin

If you go for the Avensis, I would take the 2.4 L engine... The Avensis is rather slow with the 1.6 and 2.0 engines...

have you tryed it with 1,6?
i dont have a family i just have a g/f and we live alone but i often have passanger but they will fit in the celica to grin
but i dont need a fast car i only need a car taht gives a little i dont wannt to floor it every time im have stoped at red ligth and still have a car presst in my back becuase im akking to slow

and by the way how is the rep on it in danmark ?
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 214
marajade
Member
marajade May 27, 7:53am - #186900 

Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 214
Denmark
Originally Posted by oas
[quote=marajade]<snip>Long story</snip>


Originally Posted by oas
have you tryed it with 1,6?

Yes... it's OK but it's VERY slow with 4 persons...

Originally Posted by oas
i dont have a family i just have a g/f and we live alone but i often have passanger but they will fit in the celica to grin
but i dont need a fast car i only need a car taht gives a little i dont wannt to floor it every time im have stoped at red ligth and still have a car presst in my back becuase im akking to slow

and by the way how is the rep on it in danmark ?

The Avensis has a spotless reputation in Denmark... more or less all Toyotas in Denmark have a spotless reputation...

1988 Toyota Celica 2.0 GTi-16 and 2000 Toyota Celica VVT-i
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 449
SaddY
Senior Member
SaddY May 27, 11:17am - #186901 
Senior Member

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 449
Netherlands, Europe
I drove avensis.. My dad had one just like this one.. all leather and shit.. for luxury it's good but the engine is worthless.. really :S eventually my dad sold it and got a peugeot.. the peugeot actually had a more powerfull engine then that avensis :S so I dunno.. either stick with the Sports car and go for japanese.. or go for the european cars.. and if you not into them you might wanna try a lexus..
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
oas
Specialist
oas May 27, 1:18pm - #186902 
Specialist

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
Originally Posted by SaddY
I drove avensis.. My dad had one just like this one.. all leather and shit.. for luxury it's good but the engine is worthless.. really :S eventually my dad sold it and got a peugeot.. the peugeot actually had a more powerfull engine then that avensis :S so I dunno.. either stick with the Sports car and go for japanese.. or go for the european cars.. and if you not into them you might wanna try a lexus..

i wannt a is200 but they are more exspensive , wath engien had your dad
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 449
SaddY
Senior Member
SaddY May 27, 1:56pm - #186903 
Senior Member

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 449
Netherlands, Europe
2.4
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,139
ct
C'mon & hit me!
ct May 27, 2:37pm - #186904 

C'mon & hit me!
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,139
Woodland Hills, CA
the scion tc was based on the euro avensis...

Originally posted by SKOOF:
yoru such a clown, i wish you lived in nyc, i would love to just give you the beating that youve probably never gotten in your life.
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
oas
Specialist
oas May 27, 3:09pm - #186905 
Specialist

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,224
Originally Posted by SaddY
2.4


rofl and the engien was bad wath the f%& the 1,6 like spineyes
Join the conversation - Register now or Sign in to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Customize Your Toyota CelicaPrivacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2016