ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
[Linked Image]

Roof Spoiler Install Guide(s)
By Isaac DeCoursey @ EverythingCelica.com

QUICK INSTALL:
Install was easy, Just remove the two rubber rain caps on the underside of your trunk, have a friend hold your roof spoiler into place while you lay down in the back seat and drill through your trunk into the roof spoiler - securely fastening it into place.

DETAILED INSTALL:
1) Use a square of double sided tape on the underside end of your roof spoiler.

2) Position spoiler on the hatch part of the car - check for clearance while somebody holds the hatch for you. Determine if there is enough room for the hatch to open without the roof spoiler rubbing.

3) Carefully open your trunk while your friend is still holding your roof spoiler.

4) Now Remove the rubber grommets from underneath the hatch. They can be pulled out easily.

5) Drill the included screws all the way up through the metal. (Try to center your holes the best you can) do NOT over-tighten!

Then remove. Get it painted. Re-install. You're done!

NOTES:
There shouldn't be any leakage from your roof spoiler because all drilled holes are covered by the roof spoiler and the 3M doubled-Sided tape. But if you are still concerned about this - a tube of rubber [bath tub] caulk can be purchased for about $2 from any hardware store, and applied to the underside where you drilled, covering the entire screw and surrounding metal. Again, this is NOT necessary, but some people may the need to ask, so we mention it anyways.

Installation gallery at...
https://celicahobby.com/gallery/index.php/category/inst-roof-spoiler

More photos at...
https://celicahobby.com/gallery/qsearch.php?q=ROOF+SPOILER

[Linked Image]

i thought the installation was a little more complicated than that i thought the trunk lid would have to be removed. more or less how long did it take you?

2002 Black Celica GT
=====================
TRD Rear Wing
Hoodscoop
Revmotion Frontlip
TYC Red Taillights
Magnaflow Exhaust
OBX Cold Air Intake
OBX Short Shifter
Indiglow Dash Overlay
Carbon Fiber Dash Insert
Matrix Lowering Springs
S2k Antenna

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
install should take no longer than 10 minutes... that includes becoming a contortionist and trying NOT to laugh while your buddy holds the roof spoiler into place and makes jokes rofl

Anyone have this done on a silver celica - and have a picture that shows the entire car with this spoiler on? Just curious how it looks all in all.

Melissa spineyes

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
here ya' go:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

2002 Toyota Celica GT
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Where can i get one of these roof spoilers? i cant find them anywhere! and the link up top doesnt work for me either because it says the domain has been taken over by Pool.com...

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Overtime, with opening & closing the trunk, my factory spoiler's bolts have fallen off internally and I have one complete side of the spoiler without any fastening bolts whatsoever.
I'm wondering how I would be able to open the trunk and re-secure the bolts. Also, where could I find bolts to fasten the spoiler to the trunk if I cannot find the loose ones' once I open the trunk?

Help anyone!

Thanks a bunch!

Danny

Nole-hater
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Nole-hater
2000 Toyota Celica GT
There's a handle on the underside of the trunk with a screw holding it in. Once you unscrew this the plastic inside just pops out if you pull hard enough. As far as the size of the screws I don't know. You would prolly have to take one of the other ones off and match it up with one at a hardware store thumbsup

[Linked Image]
In case you didn't notice its good to be a Florida Gator. Noles Suck.