Roof Spoiler Install Guide(s)
By Isaac DeCoursey @ EverythingCelica.comQUICK INSTALL:
Install was easy, Just remove the two rubber rain caps on the underside of your trunk, have a friend hold your roof spoiler into place while you lay down in the back seat and drill through your trunk into the roof spoiler - securely fastening it into place.DETAILED INSTALL:
1) Use a square of double sided tape on the underside end of your roof spoiler.
2) Position spoiler on the hatch part of the car - check for clearance while somebody holds the hatch for you. Determine if there is enough room for the hatch to open without the roof spoiler rubbing.
3) Carefully open your trunk while your friend is still holding your roof spoiler.
4) Now Remove the rubber grommets from underneath the hatch. They can be pulled out easily.
5) Drill the included screws all the way up through the metal. (Try to center your holes the best you can) do NOT over-tighten!
Then remove. Get it painted. Re-install. You're done!NOTES:
There shouldn't be any leakage from your roof spoiler because all drilled holes are covered by the roof spoiler and the 3M doubled-Sided tape. But if you are still concerned about this - a tube of rubber [bath tub] caulk can be purchased for about $2 from any hardware store, and applied to the underside where you drilled, covering the entire screw and surrounding metal. Again, this is NOT necessary, but some people may the need to ask, so we mention it anyways.
Installation gallery at...https://www.celicahobby.com/photos/celica/installs/inst_roof-spoiler/
More photos at...https://www.celicahobby.com/photos/search/ROOF+SPOILER