I make this list of problem I have with my car and the dealership told me they may not cover everything because I should of bring the car in for daily maintaining. I bought the car certified at 22,000 miles with extend warranty and now it has 34,000 on it. I only put 12,000 on it. What do you guys think??? Thanx!!
1. I cant get the key out of the ignition, really suck!
2. My manual shifter making squeaking noise from 1st to 2nd and sometimes from 2nd to 3rd.
3. Whenever I step on the gas and let it go( without holding clutch or brake and RPM was around 3) I hear this scrubbing metal crashing noise coming from the engine or under my car. Maybe the belt tensioner starts chattering or could be the throw out bearing??
4. Please check my driver door. It seem like the weather strip is broken or it need to be re-adjusted. The door seem uneven from the rear view.
5. My lift is really weak and sometimes I dont even have lift. Please check my lift bolt and replace it with a new one. The old version of the lift bolt is very easy to break!
6. My brake is making squeaking noise when coming to a stop. It happen every time I push in the brake.
Toyota call me today and it doesn't sound good. I have to do a 30k maintaince which cost me $372..That will take care of everythings such as brake, fluid, belt tensioner, etc. I have to pay for door adjustment...$23...& DRIVE BELT is $90 plus a $25 deductible. I thought Drive Belt is cover under warranty??? ummmm...anyway, everything will cost me around $520
Oh yeah, I told them about the lift bolt being wear out or broken and they told me there is no such thing as lift bolt. They have no idea what i'm talking about ahhhhhhhhhhh
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.