How to change your fog light bulbs
March 6, 2001 - vnomura
Some people report success changing the fog light bulbs without taking the front bumper off. This may be hard if you have big hands. I replaced the fog bulbs by taking the front bumper off. I found this easier. You may have different results.
1. Follow the instructions on how to remove your front bumper located in the Tech Tips.
2. Rotate the back cover of the fog light assembly in the direction print on the cover.
3. Disconnect the wire to the bulb
4. Remove the spring clip to remove the bulb.
5. When installing a new bulb, make sure you don't touch the glass.