New Reply
Print Thread
LouisianaGTS
LouisianaGTS Dec 7, 4:09pm - #1809 
2000 White Toyota Celica GTS
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

New Orleans , Louisiana
new here , and looking for a body kit

Recently bought a 2000 Celica GTS. my plans are to put a AEM Cold Air Intake with by-pass valve. Some sort of full exhaust system (can you reccomend one for me??) and some 18" wheels. maby a Turbo or Supercharger in the distant future.. As for body kits I think i am set on the Kaminari kit, just don't know weather to use FIBERGLASS or URATHANE. confused AND COULD REALLY USE ANY HELP TWARDS THAT AS FOR ANY OTHER MODIFICATIONS...THANKS

TRD extended Exhaust, S2000 Antenna: MAN I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
LouisianaGTS
LouisianaGTS Dec 7, 4:54pm - #1810 
2000 White Toyota Celica GTS
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

New Orleans , Louisiana
COME ON GUYS please. frown

TRD extended Exhaust, S2000 Antenna: MAN I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
VSGTS14
05 WRB
VSGTS14 Dec 7, 6:05pm - #1811 

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi

Milford, NJ
I have the Tanabe Racing Super Medallion exhaust with the fiberglass blitz front bumper and veilside sides and rear. Looks awesome as hell. The tanabe is really good, that and the TRD have he biggest performance gains, the TRD wins by .2 hp but is A LOT quiter than the tanabe. Kaminari kit to me is ugly as hell. Blitz, buddy club, veilside, and some others are the best looking. I would bet fiberglass, cheaper and can paint easier. Just don't be a wreckless driver.

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL