Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#179123 May 14, 3:07pm
I ORDERED VEILSIDE IN FEBUARY AND THEY KEEP MIS CALCULATING NUMBERS AND MOLDS WERE MESSED UP AND THE SHIPMENT WILL BE HERE JUST NEXT WEEK...DON'T ORDER VEILSIDE IF YOU WANT IT THIS CENTURY BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. THEY LIE AND TELL YOU YOUR ORDER WILL BE IN NEXT WEEK. BUY KAMINARI OR WW OR TRD. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH VEILSIDE. OMG IM SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE THIS IS THE 8TH TIME THEY HAVE DELAYED ME SINCE FEBUARY. 8 TIMES IS NOT EXAGERATING ITS A FACT. HOW CAN THEY CALL THEIRSELVES A BUSINESS?!?!?!BTW THEY ARE SOLD OUT OF EC-1 KIT FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS OR SO

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
where did you order it? i got mine in 2 weeks but i made sure it was in stock. its hard to order the authentic one coz it comes from japan. shipment/customs and all that stuff.
waiting 6 months is not uncommon for it

Last edited by tru_Asiatik_Pride; May 14, 2004 3:12pm.

omg im calming down a bit but they need to stop with bullshit lies then like oh we mis counted or its on the next shipment or the mold was messed up or the shipment was damaged while being transported...you have no idea about the excuses. i ordered through mvp and i keep calling veilside to check up on the order. im gonna fucking call every day now just to say hi wheres my stuff. if they didn't lie i wouldn't be as frustrated. yes its original and all but who cares i can pay a body shop to put it on and it will look the same and i can actually get it this year! yeah so i have 1 of 3 ff gt hoods sitting at my painter's with no kit. 6 veilside pieces and i have 1.

00 Toyota Celica GT
00 Toyota Celica GT
calm down and realize that veilside is very popular. they probably have a huge back order list. becides they are having to ship it cross country just to get it to you. and since they have to ship it from Japan it may take a little longer. Veil Side is a great brand to have one of the best built kits out there. Quality is worth waiting for.

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
i ordered from mvp also from what they told me when i orderd they only have 3 of the ffgt left(i was lucky to get 1 at that time)they mentioned that they wouldnt be getting any of the kits till mid year. who did you talk to???
thru suggestions i learned to talk to dusty i emailed him numerous times even b4 i ordered the kit to make sure i was getting it on time. most people have good experience with mvp i dunno about your situation but goodluck with it though thumbsup

2000 Toyota Celica GTS
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
LOL OMG SOUNDS LIKE SO FOOKED UP SHIT thumbsdown thumbsdown I NEVER LIKE THER STYLES ANYWAY... BUT WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
wtf?
just because you had a bad order, does not mean they are horrible

i ordered all my body pieces from MVP and everything came...

the rear and sides took a while because i had to wait for them to come from Japan, since they were backordered, they never contacted me about it and i was like wtf, but it did come. Veilside doesn't produce everything in huge quantities, which is the smart thing to do.

and before you order parts, try e-mailing them...i did that for my FF GT front and the guy was nice and said they had about 5 left and i said for him to lay away one for a bit and what do you know...i have it now with no problems...

MVP is great and it's not their fault they have to order from JAPAN for these parts

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

no its not mvp at all. they are perfectly fine. its Veilside. i called veilside because they told me it would come in on blah blah date and i would call and they would have an excuse and so on and so on. this has been going on since febuary. if they said "dude your shit won't be here until winter of 2005" i would know what to expect. they keep saying "your shit will be here next week we had a problem because blah blah" i call the next week "your shit will be here next week we had a problem because blah blah" its just annoying and now i look like a toolbox cause i told the painshop that veilside was shipping the parts and i set up a $100 deposit on paint and supplies that i will most likely lose because veilside said "we are shipping your goods tomorrow call tomorrow for the tracking number" i call back "i mis counted sorryu my bad im an idiot and you won't get your kit till next month, thanks have a nice day" now i lose 100 dollars because i set a day to get paineted because i was told MY KIT WAS IN AND BEING SHIPPED and i find out it wasn't and they mis counted. dude im just waiting for the excuse "the shipment was detoured due to a godzilla attack near the veilside factory sorry for the inconvenience, have a nice day" they are running out of things to say to me. as for mvp i have no problem with them at all. they kicked ass and i see them doing as much as possible. they got me 1 of 3 veilside hoods in the usa so im happy about that. however im pissed that veilside lies to me about when they are getting shit. the reason i talk to veilside direct is because they are shipping it to me and not mvp. mvp contracted them and its a waste of money to ship to mvp then to me. its cheaper to go direct so i call vs instead of mvp.

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
^^really?? how much did veilside charge you for the whole kit??? i was going to do that but when i checked there site and emailed them the told me they prices are the ones in the site...which was more expensive than mvp's. confused

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
it's your fault for lining up a date for installation when you didn't have the kit...
you can never think anything is true until it shows up...

that's effed up...you should have just ordered from MVP and waited. Veilside is probably busy..they make kits for a lot of cars and such...who knows.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
funny thread... grin rolleyes

#179134 May 14, 8:23pm
ok if someone says that they HAVE your kit and its GOING TO BE SHIPPED TODAY then you kinda think that you should make arrangements to get it painted. Total kit was $2,709 so im assuming they don't want my money or something?!? i would think if i gave them almost 3 grand they would GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE OF TIME WITHIN A MONTH. they can't just sit there and lie off their ass's about when its going to arrive. if they same in a month ok if they say in a week then ok. but if they keep saying next week next week next week next week. i start to get pissed off after a while and wonder when its really going to fucking arive. i don't care when it arrives as long as they give me a MONTH that it wil arrive in. thats appors 4 weeks or 30 days. Can you not estimate that you will recieve a product in that time? some people say "allow 4-6 weeks" and thats an estimate. i get "allow 1 week and it will be there" about 8 times now. its getting old and i just want the damn truth. im in international business and i think its completely retarded how they run their business. they offer a differentiated product with high fixed cost because of the fuck ups. If they would just get some core competency in management theory they could smooth out their business and make operations run smoother. California veilside doesn't know if japan is sending someone to rape them in the next shipment let alone a EC-1 KIT. how hard is it to go online and send to them "your next shipment contains XXX and will arrive within the month of blah" your not getting to technical with this. its idiot proof really to compensate the transfer of products from WITHIN THE SAME COMPANY. if they cant realise what they are shipping to themselves then they obviously have an IQ below that of a drunk monkey or they have the most back assed shipment communication known to man. do you know that Toyota makes our cars with JIT(just in time) methods. this means that as they need more windshields they arrive as they are running out. this means that they have no overhead costs for warehouses because they don't use them. anything thats they produce is completed shipped and sold. Ford on the other hand has warehouses that they stock and pay an assload of $ for that is handed down to the consumer. so you begin to think. am i paying for veilside to be inefficient in a pure monopolistic economy of scale?

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Damn eek

Calm down boy;

First of all you shouldn't had set that date for painting, in the real world you never know what might happen. I have been having problems myself like broken kit do to deliverys and all, but shit happens.

Maybe just not mulitiple shit like your situation, but what else can you do.

Besides that MVP rules thumbsup

With Style, Comes Speed
Veilside Celica GTS

#179136 May 15, 9:38am
daman
2000 Toyota Celica GT
daman
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by XplodCelica0708
funny thread... grin rolleyes

truely

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
$2,709? that's a lot...it would have been a bit less.
but still, calm down and just wait, learn from your mistakes. They are a huge company, things don't always run smooth.

Last edited by VSGTS14; May 15, 2004 10:11am.

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
$2700 eek eek
mvp was way,waaay cheaper than that