Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous May 14, 12:02am - #178319 
Unregistered

amp

Lately my sub system has been acting up. It cuts out in in for no reason. The fuses are fine the wires are fine and its not overheating. Do you think my amp is screwed? Also can an amp be fixed or would it be better to buy a new one if thats what it comes to?
csheriff
csheriff May 14, 1:46am - #178320 
2002 Red Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica

Wyoming
amps can be fixed, depending on how old it is there are warranties. mine has a 3 year warranty. i'd try to get it fixed cause when ive sent my old one in twice, and they replace everything on the amp but the outer casing. so basically you are getting a brand new amp.

[Linked Image]
Sancho
SD Syndicate
Sancho Jul 4, 8:09am - #178321 

SD Syndicate
2004 Toyota Celica GT

San Diego, CA
I would have somebody look at it, like a qualified audio technician, but its going to cost you. Or you can FUCK THAT and buy a new amp, which is what you really want to do. grin Check your warranty first. Under normal operation, if its under warranty, you can still get it fixed.

[Linked Image]
2004 Toyota Celica GT
***Blue Batmobile sponsored vehicle***