Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#175247 May 9, 3:18pm
2001 Toyota Celica
2001 Toyota Celica
I have an 01 gts, factory alarm, but the only way i have to set it is by locking and unlocking the door with my key,no remote. i bought it used from a dealer. my question is if a celica has a factory alarm, does it also have a remote, or do some come without

Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica
i think i have the same one as you..my alarm turns off and on with the remote..but it doesnt unlock the doors (must use a key).

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
i have an aftermakret clifford..casue mine came with NO ALARM OR KEYLESS ENTRY. after i dropepd my car though..my car alarm would set off for no reason whenever i set it..like every 5 minutes. so i never put it on(i gotta fix it)..but yeah..sometimes my alarm does the same thing,.,.ti sets the alarm..but doenst unlock the doors..lol..and other times..it DOES lock/unlock the doors when set/unset...weird..i gotta fix that alarm..took it to a shitplace to install it when i first got my car..that was back when i was ineducated..now i got my guy..and he is the only person i take my car to. he saez it best...anybody can have a store taht can replace radios and speakers...but to truley modify your car..TRULY modify...niot jsut buy shit and add it..but custom ..your lucky if you find one per state.

#175250 May 10, 8:55am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
oh yeah one mor question..i lost my omne set of keys..and i need to make another..tahts easy...but where can i go to DUPLICATE my remote?..so i can have a backup remote?

Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
I have the factory alarm/keyless entry (VIP confused I think) and it came with a remote. When I LOCK the doors the doors obviously lock and the alarm is set.
Originally Posted by eric11183
I have an 01 gts, factory alarm, but the only way i have to set it is by locking and unlocking the door with my key,no remote. i bought it used from a dealer. my question is if a celica has a factory alarm, does it also have a remote, or do some come without

#175252 May 10, 9:04am
2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by SKOOF
oh yeah one mor question..i lost my omne set of keys..and i need to make another..tahts easy...but where can i go to DUPLICATE my remote?..so i can have a backup remote?

YOu can get a replacement remote from the Company that makes your alarm...just call and ask.