that sux big time bro
but yeah how come you didnt lock your doors(or turn your alarm on)considering you have a "show" car and you have all those expensive equipment in them. where da hell did you go to feel confident that your car is going to be ok unlocked??? see the no. 1 rule
The following 10 TIPS are provided by the California Highway Patrol to help you act now to prevent vehicle theft.
ALWAYS . . . 1. Always lock your vehicle.
2. Always utilize anti-theft devices.
3. Always park your vehicle in a well-lighted area at night.
4. Always make sure you receive an ownership certificate when purchasing a used vehicle.
CONTROL THE SITUATION . . .
5. Never leave your keys in your vehicle.
6. Never hide a spare ignition key in the vehicle.
THEFT PROTECTION . . .
7. Install an audible alarm system.
8. When possible, park your vehicle in a secure garage.
9. Beware of your surroundings prior to leaving your vehicle.
10. Beware of high theft vehicles.