Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152817 Apr 12, 5:46pm Apr 12, 5:46pm
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question
I just got my TSRM and it is very nice and has a nice sound to it. I also removed my whole Intake butterfly box. It sounds really nice and loud but does the 50 state emmissions thing only passed if it has silencer on or off?

Re: Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152818 Apr 12, 5:51pm Apr 12, 5:51pm
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
Grand Rapids, MI
M
MptGlw69
Playboy
2001 Acura Integra
MptGlw69
M
Playboy
2001 Acura Integra

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
Grand Rapids, MI
It passes with it off or on. It doesn't matter.

Re: Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152819 Apr 12, 5:52pm Apr 12, 5:52pm
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
ok, because when i drive it at 35 with RPMs in the 3-5 it is soooo loud. rice

Re: Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152820 Apr 12, 5:56pm Apr 12, 5:56pm
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
Seattle, WA
NorwayGT
Specialist
2004 Dodge SRT4
NorwayGT
Specialist
2004 Dodge SRT4

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
Seattle, WA
Originally Posted by Firestorm
ok, because when i drive it at 35 with RPMs in the 3-5 it is soooo loud. rice

yea, TSRM is loud as hell. ive got some quiet exhaust that you can barly hear from 30ft away. i wish mine was louder laughsilly


was....5speed with i/h/e
15.41 @ 89.30mph 2.282 60'

is....04 srt4 stock
13.936 100.15mph 2.177 60'
Re: Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152821 Apr 12, 5:58pm Apr 12, 5:58pm
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
Grand Rapids, MI
M
MptGlw69
Playboy
2001 Acura Integra
MptGlw69
M
Playboy
2001 Acura Integra

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
Grand Rapids, MI
Originally Posted by NorwayGT
Originally Posted by Firestorm
ok, because when i drive it at 35 with RPMs in the 3-5 it is soooo loud. rice

yea, TSRM is loud as hell. ive got some quiet exhaust that you can barly hear from 30ft away. i wish mine was louder laughsilly


I thought you had a Kazuma? Get rid of it? confused

Re: Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152822 Apr 12, 5:58pm Apr 12, 5:58pm
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
Originally Posted by NorwayGT
Originally Posted by Firestorm
ok, because when i drive it at 35 with RPMs in the 3-5 it is soooo loud. rice

yea, TSRM is loud as hell. ive got some quiet exhaust that you can barly hear from 30ft away. i wish mine was louder laughsilly


did you say quiet because in your profile it says you got a Kazuma exhaust... eek confused (You probly got a new 1 right?)

Re: Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Question #152823 Apr 12, 5:59pm Apr 12, 5:59pm
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica
Firestorm OP
Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 297
Massachusetts
lol @ mptglw b/c we posted our replies at the same exact time

Join the conversation - Register Now or Log In to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Member Spotlight
xmangt1
xmangt1
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Chicago, IL

Posts: 1,587
Joined: July 2003
Thanks: This Website, Anyone Who Makes A Celica Look Good & my boy EXPEDI 1
Random: Too many to thank...XPEDI1,Isaac,Drivers Image,APC,AC,ABT Electronics,Kenwood...list goes on & on...
Show All Member Profiles 
Recent Topics
Resurrecting a 2000 GT automatic.
by cosmo64. 10/19/2017 1:19 PM
APR strut bar brace for 2000 GTS
by TweakMaster. 10/15/2017 8:02 PM
Help with vacuum hose
by Chaos. 10/15/2017 6:07 PM
My 2000 GTS
by TweakMaster. 10/14/2017 6:29 PM
Replaced bad MAF. Now getting p0300/p1300 CEL codes. HELP!
by Bblee1989. 10/14/2017 4:34 PM
What kind of rim is this?
by mariahjordan. 10/10/2017 8:05 PM
Changed Headlight but so Dimm
by smsih. 10/10/2017 2:55 PM
Anyone know this remote unlock key? trying to ID it!
by kieronboz. 10/04/2017 2:36 AM
Customize Your Toyota Celica Privacy Policy · About · Contact
Privacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1
(Snapshot build 20171020)