Wehlp. Last night, a couple of my homies and I took an hour to install my new exhaust.
Install was very very easy.
Jack Up da Ride.
Unscrew 2 bolts.
Pop 3 pins outa some rubber with dish soap and a flat head.
Pop 3 pins into some rubber with dish soap.
Pop in a gasket.
Pop in 4 bolts 'n washers.
Lower the car.
The install was a breeze, especially when compared to the CAI
install. I am extremely ecstatic with the results of this true "bolt on". My exhaust tone is SO much more pleasant/powerful, and I definately notice a torque increase with the I/E combo.
Before I could barely push my car to 135 on a very long straightaway, but last night I broke the 140 mark for the first time with my new mods
142 is now my personal best.. (190lb friend in the car)
New Target: 145
Almost missed my exit (3am no traffic, don't worry guys) and had to cut it at 142... BIG MISTAKE.. I started fish tailing like crazy. I tensed right up to the wheel and had to make many left/right jerking motions to recenter.. Very scarey stuff for me and my friend, and I definately realize how horribly wrong things could have turned.
I know. Stupid. I'll never do that again (that highway or any degree of a turn when travelling over 120)
I wonder if the spoiler helped any =p
Come on DC Headers! Release! Show some gains!
Need money.. PFC... calling... name...