Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
JAsMTz531
Member
JAsMTz531

Member
1995 Toyota Supra TT

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
MD, USA
Apr 7, 6:24pm - #147934 
Gettin a bike

Ive had my celica for a while now. I want something that I will burn anything. I jsut sold my gsx 750, and im getting a big bad Hayabusa. I just wanna blow the doors off of my friends supra. He wont stand a chance. And I jsut want something that I can have fun with. Its the special edition. I just want it because it looks cooler. Cant wait to get this. I dont know anyone that has one. Linked Image


"Did doughnuts last week and the street still smokin"
'03 Suzuki Hayabusa
'95 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 286
Psquared
Member
Psquared
2001 Black Toyota Celica GT
Member
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 286
Houston, TX.
Apr 7, 7:03pm - #147935 
That's a sick ride!! I got a 954rr and love that thing. You know they make Turbo kits for the busa!! If you want I can send you some videos of a guy with a Turbo on his busa and it's sooooo stupid fast. You can hear the blow off valve and everything. Oh yeah, he's doing like 180 something MPH in the video!!!

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 975
xXMaGNuSXx
hookah-meister
xXMaGNuSXx
2000 Liquid Silver Toyota Celica GT
hookah-meister
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 975
Smog City LA
Apr 7, 7:09pm - #147936 
The Hayabusas should never be messed with. Good luck!

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 419
Mizery_Machine
Razor Blades
Mizery_Machine
2002 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Razor Blades
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 419
Denham Springs, LA
Apr 7, 7:14pm - #147937 
There was a vid on here not too long ago with a busa that was like pushing 500 HP...I think it was 499 something.. Crazy sh*t.. Have fun with it, don't get killed thumbsup


Mizery loves company.
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 993
Celica2k
Jace
Celica2k

Jace
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 993
Springfield, MO
Apr 8, 11:57am - #147938 
man i would love to have a bike thumbsup

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 409
Spencer
Senior Member
Spencer

Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 409
Dunn, NC
Apr 8, 12:28pm - #147939 
Originally Posted by Psquared
That's a sick ride!! I got a 954rr and love that thing. You know they make Turbo kits for the busa!! If you want I can send you some videos of a guy with a Turbo on his busa and it's sooooo stupid fast. You can hear the blow off valve and everything. Oh yeah, he's doing like 180 something MPH in the video!!!


Post it anyways I defintily want to see it


To deny the simple pleasures in life is to desire death in the most horrifing way.
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,677
RicePowered
ECelica Staff
RicePowered
ECelica Staff

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,677
South Jersey
Apr 8, 12:30pm - #147940 

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 5,346
spaztikid
dikitzaps
spaztikid
dikitzaps
1974 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 5,346
LA
Apr 8, 1:03pm - #147941 
not a big fan of busa's, however, that bike will destroy everything in its path.

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 409
Spencer
Senior Member
Spencer

Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 409
Dunn, NC
Apr 8, 2:41pm - #147942 
That vid was crazy man...


To deny the simple pleasures in life is to desire death in the most horrifing way.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
NorwayGT
Specialist
NorwayGT

Specialist
2004 Dodge SRT4

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
Seattle, WA
Apr 8, 2:44pm - #147943 
Originally Posted by spaztikid
not a big fan of busa's, however, that bike will destroy everything in its path.

yea, their bubbly lookin. i would get a GSXR1000 and mod it


was....5speed with i/h/e
15.41 @ 89.30mph 2.282 60'

is....04 srt4 stock
13.936 100.15mph 2.177 60'
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
JAsMTz531
Member
JAsMTz531

Member
1995 Toyota Supra TT

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
MD, USA
Apr 8, 2:58pm - #147944 
Im not so sure I want a Turbo busa, maybe just lighten it up a bit, new airbox, and pipe. Ive seen a busa with all that and some nos. It raced a 900hp viper. Blew the things doors off.


I raced my friends supra last night. I smoked him bad. Then me and him raced this civic and i was messin with the guy in the civic. I got right next to him at about 80mph and ducked under my windscreen like im goin fast. Then i slowed down to about 20 and opened that bike up. I flew by him at about 140. It ruled. The civic was stock, except a big ass carbon fiber wing. It ruled. I love my bike. No one Ive talked to has ever seen a red busa.


*EDIT*
I got a vid of a supercharged viper (900whp) vs. stock busa vs. lightley modded busa vs. heavily modded busa w/ nos vs. HEAVILY modded ZX12R if anyones interested.

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 409
Spencer
Senior Member
Spencer

Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 409
Dunn, NC
Apr 8, 6:43pm - #147945 
Originally Posted by JAsMTz531
Im not so sure I want a Turbo busa, maybe just lighten it up a bit, new airbox, and pipe. Ive seen a busa with all that and some nos. It raced a 900hp viper. Blew the things doors off.


I raced my friends supra last night. I smoked him bad. Then me and him raced this civic and i was messin with the guy in the civic. I got right next to him at about 80mph and ducked under my windscreen like im goin fast. Then i slowed down to about 20 and opened that bike up. I flew by him at about 140. It ruled. The civic was stock, except a big ass carbon fiber wing. It ruled. I love my bike. No one Ive talked to has ever seen a red busa.


*EDIT*
I got a vid of a supercharged viper (900whp) vs. stock busa vs. lightley modded busa vs. heavily modded busa w/ nos vs. HEAVILY modded ZX12R if anyones interested.


I am!!!!I love bikes


To deny the simple pleasures in life is to desire death in the most horrifing way.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
NorwayGT
Specialist
NorwayGT

Specialist
2004 Dodge SRT4

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
Seattle, WA
Apr 8, 7:29pm - #147946 
me 3


was....5speed with i/h/e
15.41 @ 89.30mph 2.282 60'

is....04 srt4 stock
13.936 100.15mph 2.177 60'
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,073
grcelica
Specialist
grcelica

Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,073
NW, PA
Apr 8, 8:15pm - #147947 
awesome bike!..but get ready to pay out the ass for insurance. $1700 a year is not uncommon!! I bought a bike today also, but got a naked street fighter,, plenty fast and insurance $19 a month grin

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,619
LostAngel
Specialist
LostAngel
Specialist

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,619
Pennsylvania
Apr 8, 8:23pm - #147948 
Originally Posted by grcelica
awesome bike!..but get ready to pay out the ass for insurance. $1700 a year is not uncommon!! I bought a bike today also, but got a naked street fighter,, plenty fast and insurance $19 a month grin

Pictures! thumbsup wave

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,073
grcelica
Specialist
grcelica

Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,073
NW, PA
Apr 8, 8:27pm - #147949 
Originally Posted by LostAngel
Originally Posted by grcelica
awesome bike!..but get ready to pay out the ass for insurance. $1700 a year is not uncommon!! I bought a bike today also, but got a naked street fighter,, plenty fast and insurance $19 a month grin

Pictures! thumbsup wave


I will--It won't be delivered until Mon. I have to fax the insurance binder up, and then they are going to bring it to work Mon (tomorrow insurance agency closed). I will take pix and post mon. Its hard signing papers when ya got a big woody!! grin grin grin grin grin

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,619
LostAngel
Specialist
LostAngel
Specialist

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,619
Pennsylvania
Apr 8, 8:44pm - #147950 
Originally Posted by grcelica
Originally Posted by LostAngel
Originally Posted by grcelica
awesome bike!..but get ready to pay out the ass for insurance. $1700 a year is not uncommon!! I bought a bike today also, but got a naked street fighter,, plenty fast and insurance $19 a month grin

Pictures! thumbsup wave


I will--It won't be delivered until Mon. I have to fax the insurance binder up, and then they are going to bring it to work Mon (tomorrow insurance agency closed). I will take pix and post mon. Its hard signing papers when ya got a big woody!! grin grin grin grin grin

Sweet...and you know you just dug yourself into a nice "LostAngel PhotoChop" with that comment right? happywink

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
JAsMTz531
Member
JAsMTz531

Member
1995 Toyota Supra TT

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
MD, USA
Apr 8, 8:47pm - #147951 
Damnit it wont let me put the vid on here. Its 56 mb, im guessin its a lil too big. Ill try to get it up by the end of the night


"Did doughnuts last week and the street still smokin"
'03 Suzuki Hayabusa
'95 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
CeLlYgT04
Specialist
CeLlYgT04

Specialist

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
Apr 9, 11:21am - #147952 
Originally Posted by JAsMTz531
Ive had my celica for a while now. I want something that I will burn anything. I jsut sold my gsx 750, and im getting a big bad Hayabusa. I just wanna blow the doors off of my friends supra. He wont stand a chance. And I jsut want something that I can have fun with. Its the special edition. I just want it because it looks cooler. Cant wait to get this. I dont know anyone that has one. Linked Image


OMG dude...The Hayabusa is my all time favorite bike eek

That thing is soooo kickass. Post tons of pics when you get that beast thumbsup

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 449
Sara
Mean Old Hag
Sara

Mean Old Hag
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 449
Plymouth, MA
Apr 9, 11:47am - #147953 
OMG That is a NAsty Bike eek
My Brothers friend just got on 3 dayz ago.
Hits over 100 in first gear...
Much faster than an R1 thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup


Drive Safe! and Enjoy wave


Some of the ugliest things took the longest time to make
And some of the easiest habits are the hardest one's to break!!!
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
JAsMTz531
Member
JAsMTz531

Member
1995 Toyota Supra TT

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
MD, USA
Apr 9, 5:15pm - #147954 
I love racing in this bike. It is so fast. It was defintley a change from my gsx 750, but it is a fast change. This is definitley not a bike for the beginning rider. Im told this thing runs 8s and I bielve it. It is so damn fast.


"Did doughnuts last week and the street still smokin"
'03 Suzuki Hayabusa
'95 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 555
Vampyre
Senior Member
Vampyre

Senior Member
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 555
British Columbia, Canada
Apr 9, 6:40pm - #147955 
Fook dude, you are getting a Hayabusa?? Those are the fastest street bikes..period! Not sure that much about just Hayabusa, but the Turbo models are just unbeatable. I had seen a video of one that did 0-270km/h or so in like 8.5 seconds! Not sure if it was modded or not, but it was unbelievably fast.

Congrats though, when you get it post-up pictures! thumbsup


~* Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep *~
- Nocturnal Supremacy -
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
JAsMTz531
Member
JAsMTz531

Member
1995 Toyota Supra TT

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 73
MD, USA
Apr 9, 9:01pm - #147956 
This isnt the vid I was looking for, but it shows the power of a busa. The camera is on an R1, and its in miles per hour.

http://www.uponone.com/view_download.php?id=673&vt=1853798

Just hit open

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
CeLlYgT04
Specialist
CeLlYgT04

Specialist

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
Apr 9, 9:27pm - #147957 
Originally Posted by JAsMTz531
This isnt the vid I was looking for, but it shows the power of a busa. The camera is on an R1, and its in miles per hour.

http://www.uponone.com/view_download.php?id=673&vt=1853798

Just hit open


That's insane eek

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,587
xmangt1
4 All U Haterz!
xmangt1

4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,587
Chicago, IL
Apr 10, 10:15pm - #147958 
I love bikes but the level of danger is too high for me
Anyway go for it thumbsup

Join the conversation - Register Now or Log In to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Member Spotlight
c2gas
c2gas
2000 Toyota Celica
Hungary

Posts: 307
Joined: December 2002
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Recent Topics
TradingGTS for GT what should I know.
by GTS25430. 04/24/2017 5:19 PM
Does 01' corolla struts swap in an 01' celica GT?
by Frostysnowman92. 04/24/2017 1:22 PM
WTB: 00-02 amp bypass harness
by MJ00GTS. 04/18/2017 7:36 PM
Does not seem to be much activity for the 5th gens???
by Coop301. 04/18/2017 7:51 AM
Cold wet weather hesitation
by GTS25430. 04/17/2017 6:15 AM
00-02 premium 8spkr 2din gps solutions?
by MJ00GTS. 04/17/2017 2:24 AM
WTB: valve assy, vacuum switch
by hydraea. 04/15/2017 5:32 PM
500awhp project
by Salman. 04/14/2017 8:20 AM
Customize Your Toyota Celica Privacy Policy · About · Contact
Privacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1
(Snapshot build 20170416)