Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Apr 6, 5:40pm - #146979 
Pink_Panther Good Seller!

thumbsup

I recieved my grounding kit from him. Came later than I had originally hoped...but everything is wiped clean in my book!! I guess that is because of the excitement I get everytime I install a new mod!!!

I recomend him! He always comes through in the clutch!

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 198
Pink_Panther
Member
Pink_Panther

Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 198
B-town
Apr 6, 7:44pm - #146980 
its all about the cltuch baby, thumbsup thanks


You Want the Bad Guy, Hear i Am.
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,367
10celica10
Who's yo Daddy?
10celica10
2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Who's yo Daddy?
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,367
Tacoma/Seattle, WA
Apr 6, 7:44pm - #146981 
Good Buyer!

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 198
Pink_Panther
Member
Pink_Panther

Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 198
B-town
Apr 6, 8:12pm - #146982 
... wave


You Want the Bad Guy, Hear i Am.
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Apr 6, 9:21pm - #146983 
From https://www.celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_1869905786_0_collapsed_5_21_1.html

Originally Posted by isaac

3. If you have comments to add about an individual please use a common thread instead of starting a new one.


It helps to keep all the feedback on a single person easy to find. Once this forum gets more threads, it won't be as easy to spot right away how many threads a person has about him or herself.

In case anyone is interested in this individual, his other thread is located here:

https://www.celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_1869907728_0_collapsed_5_21_1.html


[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Apr 6, 9:37pm - #146984 
Originally Posted by Evan
From https://www.celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_1869905786_0_collapsed_5_21_1.html

Originally Posted by isaac

3. If you have comments to add about an individual please use a common thread instead of starting a new one.


It helps to keep all the feedback on a single person easy to find. Once this forum gets more threads, it won't be as easy to spot right away how many threads a person has about him or herself.

In case anyone is interested in this individual, his other thread is located here:

https://www.celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_1869907728_0_collapsed_5_21_1.html


I disagree.

This post might sway peoples decisions to buy from him. If he hadn't came through...then we could definately use this one. However, he did come through. Just alittle late. You WILL get your product from him and that is what matters! thumbsup

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Apr 6, 9:41pm - #146985 
^ so you should post that in the old thread so that people don't get confused by reading that and thinking he's a bad seller, when in fact, he came through thumbsup


[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Apr 6, 9:53pm - #146986 
Originally Posted by Evan
^ so you should post that in the old thread so that people don't get confused by reading that and thinking he's a bad seller, when in fact, he came through thumbsup


I did...earlier today!

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Apr 6, 11:02pm - #146987 
Originally Posted by Rocketman
Originally Posted by Evan
^ so you should post that in the old thread so that people don't get confused by reading that and thinking he's a bad seller, when in fact, he came through thumbsup


I did...earlier today!


not to belabor the point, but I don't think we're in any disagreement spineyes


[Linked Image]
Join the conversation - Register Now or Log In to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Member Spotlight
Paco7997
Paco7997
2004 Toyota Celica GT
Youngsville, LA

Posts: 49
Joined: March 2004
Show All Member Profiles 
Shout Box
Recent Topics
E-brake and seized brake caliper
by osirhc17. 04/27/2017 10:27 AM
TradingGTS for GT what should I know.
by GTS25430. 04/24/2017 5:19 PM
Does 01' corolla struts swap in an 01' celica GT?
by Frostysnowman92. 04/24/2017 1:22 PM
WTB: 00-02 amp bypass harness
by MJ00GTS. 04/18/2017 7:36 PM
Does not seem to be much activity for the 5th gens???
by Coop301. 04/18/2017 7:51 AM
Cold wet weather hesitation
by GTS25430. 04/17/2017 6:15 AM
00-02 premium 8spkr 2din gps solutions?
by MJ00GTS. 04/17/2017 2:24 AM
WTB: valve assy, vacuum switch
by hydraea. 04/15/2017 5:32 PM
Customize Your Toyota Celica Privacy Policy · About · Contact
Privacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1
(Snapshot build 20170416)