Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
jonan
jonan May 5, 3:34am - #14676 

310 CALI
sportline springs?

im trying to decide whether to get the eibach sportline or pro-kit. my friend says the pro-kit doesnt really make a big difference, but he has a civic =P. i have stock rims, and i was wandering which would look better.

also...how long do stock shocks last with aftermarket springs? because i dont have the money for shocks right now but i want to buy springs.
Grand-Touring-Dan
ECelica Staff
Grand-Touring-Dan May 5, 5:45am - #14677 
2001 Spec Blue Toyota Celica
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica

Houston, TX
The pro kit is just a little over one inch, if you look up the springs it will say how much of a drop they are. You won't need springs right away with the pro kit. The sportline is 1.8 in the front and 2.4 in the rear. You will need new shocks soon with that drop, maybe even camber links.
Steven
ECelica Staff
Steven May 5, 5:46am - #14678 
2001 Spectra Blue Mica Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS

Riverside, CA
You wont need new shocks with the sportlines... I know people who have the stock shocks/sportline combo and don't have a single ride problem

I have sportlines and I'm doing just fine... They're GREAT! Especially with Hotchkis sway bars... devilish good handling!