New Reply
Print Thread
401Celica
401Celica Apr 28, 3:57pm - #14498 
2003 Solar Yellow Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica

Providence, Rhode Island
Noise from clutch problem

When I was driving my car last night. I stopped at a red light. I let go of the clutch a little bit just to move the car up, than I heard This rattle. It sounded like something was cracking or tapping, well like this (gek-gek-gek-gek). My car is pretty new and this never happen before? So I came upon this question. What the fuck was that noise? Any info would be appreciated

If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.
RicePowered
ECelica Staff
RicePowered Apr 28, 5:17pm - #14499 
ECelica Staff

South Jersey
maybe you were right on the edge of the stall point, and your car was bogging down ...
Melissa
Melissa May 2, 3:36am - #14500 

Maryland
Well, I bought a 03 GTS about 3 months ago. I have terrible clunking when shifting gears at low speeds, I have a new rattle at idle that is getting louder, and it clunks really bad when I start the car and turn it off. I'm getting really aggravated b/c I love this car and just want the damn thing to run right.

Thanks!!!