I plan on doing the following to my loaded '04 GT, is there anything on this list not available? It seems everything I look at is listed for either GTS or 2000-03.
Note: Car had all options except no spoiler and no foglights!
1) Spoiler - already ordered and paid for from dealer, install this week.
2) Foglights - in the process of getting a '00 stock set from a forum member. Was told I'd need brackets to mount them, that they wouldn't fit otherwise... true?
air filer - Yes, Air Filter
. =\ Dealer said they pretty much hate Intakes
and that's as far as they'd go. So he sold me a TRD
filter he said would work and I left. I get home... thing doesn't fit! I'm like WTF?! And it doesn't fit by *far*, 6" too big minimum.
exhaust - dealer said there isn't one that'll fit the '04. Still trying to find out the story on this.
5) Window tinting - hey, figured this is something I CAN do!
Springs/Struts - Bought springs from a forum member already that are supposed to fit, and need to pick up struts. Dealer says no TRD
struts for '04. WTF!?
7) Rims/Tires - Dealer says he'll only work with TRD
or Enkei. Ooook.
8) Keyless entry is 500 bucks. Ooook.
Anyway, is the 04 GT really all THAT different? I mean even the gauges I see say 00-03 or GTS only... bah! And most importantly, is my dealer a moronic asswipe or what?