Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
BaTMaN_4
BaTMaN_4 Mar 31, 5:57am - #140230 

2002 Toyota Celica GT

McAllen, TX
Trip to Japan?

Sup people, my dad just told me that he wants me to go somewhere out of the U.S. for a vacation after i graduate from High School in May so 1st thing i thought was Japan since the cars and JDM parts for the Celi. Anyways i was thinking about it though and say i go how am i gonna see all the cars overthere???? Cuz if i go to Jap. i want to see some nice cars (Celica TRD) and stuff like that, especially some Wangan racing, would be tight?? Do they maybe have like Tours that show you the hot spots for cars and stuff?? Has anybody gone??? confused
RevMonster
Masta OC
RevMonster Mar 31, 6:11am - #140231 

Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica

Orange County, Ca
I haven't been... but I'm also going this summer with my dad. If you find out anything about the car scene, let me know! thumbsup

I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
aspen
aspen Mar 31, 6:26am - #140232 

2003 Toyota Celica GT Turbo

Guam, USA
Originally Posted by BaTMaN_4
Sup people, my dad just told me that he wants me to go somewhere out of the U.S. for a vacation after i graduate from High School in May so 1st thing i thought was Japan since the cars and JDM parts for the Celi. Anyways i was thinking about it though and say i go how am i gonna see all the cars overthere???? Cuz if i go to Jap. i want to see some nice cars (Celica TRD) and stuff like that, especially some Wangan racing, would be tight?? Do they maybe have like Tours that show you the hot spots for cars and stuff?? Has anybody gone??? confused

i was there few months ago..but anyway the best way to get some info about Japan is to keep in touch with satoshi,but i think his kinda busy now a days,his the guy he can tell you about import nights events and best places to go your celica parts thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Evan
Rebel
Evan Mar 31, 5:58pm - #140233 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Washington
If you go to japan, take advantage of all the shops like c-one, brashboy, etc.

[Linked Image]