Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 123
LiQuiDKiT2005
Member
LiQuiDKiT2005 Apr 28, 12:01am - #13931 

Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 123
Replacement Bulbs

i wanna replace all my bulbs in my headlights and fog lights. ive already replaced the DRL.. to PIAA xtreme white wedge bulbs big difffffference!!! goes from stock being a beige crap color to a nice bright/crystal clear white light. PIAA also makes the high beam/9005 xtreme white, im gonna consider those, but for the low beam.. h7 PIAA does not make.. anyone have any ideas??? i want a high wattage bulb.. like a 55W.. that produces 75W or 100w light lol , for my fogs.. im thinkin the ion yellow H3 bulbs just for a nice unique look for the fogs.. ill probably upgrade to the TRD fog lights in a few months lol anyone have any ideas for the H7? what about HELLA? rofl rofl [Deal] spineyes spineyes puke
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan Apr 28, 6:42pm - #13932 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Quote:
Originally posted by LiQuiDKiT2005:
i wanna replace all my bulbs in my headlights and fog lights. ive already replaced the DRL.. to PIAA xtreme white wedge bulbs big difffffference!!! goes from stock being a beige crap color to a nice bright/crystal clear white light. PIAA also makes the high beam/9005 xtreme white, im gonna consider those, but for the low beam.. h7 PIAA does not make.. anyone have any ideas??? i want a high wattage bulb.. like a 55W.. that produces 75W or 100w light lol , for my fogs.. im thinkin the ion yellow H3 bulbs just for a nice unique look for the fogs.. ill probably upgrade to the TRD fog lights in a few months lol anyone have any ideas for the H7? what about HELLA? rofl rofl [Deal] spineyes spineyes puke
Have I got news for you: PIAA *does* make H7 bulbs.. you can get them here:

http://www.imotorgear.com/

Once you go to the PIAA section, I think it's under Japanese PIAA or something like that.. you'll find 'em. the h7's are 57.50 a pair in case you were wondering, also.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan Apr 28, 6:47pm - #13933 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Just wanted to clarify.. that price is for xtreme white PIAAs. I assumed you would want to match the other bulbs you bought. Also forgot to mention they have free ground shipping on any order over 50 bucks.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 123
LiQuiDKiT2005
Member
LiQuiDKiT2005 Apr 28, 11:00pm - #13934 

Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 123
[Mad] so has anyone heard of how good Hella replacement bulbs are?
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 327
Pete00
Member
Pete00 Apr 29, 4:22am - #13935 
2002 Silver/Black Toyota Celica
Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 327
Toronto. Canada.
piaa japan does manufacture h7...i have them:

my piaa xtreme whites vs. stock

Linked Image

Old Car: 2002 Toyota Celica GT-S=Liquid Silver=6 speed manual=show car
^^*FOR SALE*^^ $25,995 CDN OBO!!!
New Car: 2004 Lexus IS300=Black on Black Leather=5 speed manual=Sport Design II package.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan Apr 29, 10:56pm - #13936 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Great pic, Pete.. thanks! I'm going to put mine in this weekend; it's good to know they look as good as I hoped.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 245
Chris McLean
Member
Chris McLean Apr 30, 4:11pm - #13937 

Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 245
MASS/RI
evan thanks for the info. im so pumped PIAA makes the H7!! i was wondering if you knew if the PIAA japan bulbs are street legal for the USA? thanks!
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,123
VSGTS14
05 WRB
VSGTS14 Apr 30, 11:33pm - #13938 

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,123
Milford, NJ
Either go PIAA, I have them in fogs and high beams, they are GREAT! and reliable! or go with the MTEC in the ecelica store.

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan May 1, 5:24am - #13939 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris McLean:
evan thanks for the info. im so pumped PIAA makes the H7!! i was wondering if you knew if the PIAA japan bulbs are street legal for the USA? thanks!
You should check your local laws, but I wouldn't see any problem.. they're stock wattage and same color as all the other xtreme white bulbs (which are street legal).

[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,677
RicePowered
ECelica Staff
RicePowered May 2, 1:21pm - #13940 
ECelica Staff

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,677
South Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by TRDGTS014:
Either go PIAA, I have them in fogs and high beams, they are GREAT! and reliable! or go with the MTEC in the ecelica store.
thumbsup thumbsup cheers
Join the conversation - Register now or Sign in to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Customize Your Toyota CelicaPrivacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2016