How To Remove Door Panel
This guide instructs on removing the driver side door panel - removal should also be the same for the passenger side panel
Tools needed: Phillips screw driver
- First start off by rolling your window down to avoid scratching.
- Next open your door all the way you should be able to see two quarter sized plastic covers. Remove covers to expose the screws.
- Move to the bottom of the door and look for two separate screws. Unscrew those.
- Look around the armrest area and look for a hole that has a screw buried inside.
- Now the tricky part is to take the small panel off that covers the screw beneath. It is behind the door handle. Push with some slight force - might be stubborn but it does come off. Push in and towards the rear of the car.Unscrew that and you should be ready to remove the door panel.
- Removing the small separate panel in front of your door's mirror is up to you.
- Now slowly work your fingers between the door and the panel and unsnap each "clip". You should then be able to pull your panel up and out.