you should rip the engines apart and then key the words "Fuck off, you reap what you sow...fuckers!"
Or you could just do the following...a lot 'funner' then ripping the engine apart.
- Get a DC converter like the one used on a train set. Cut the connector off, separate the wires, and strip them both.
- Now you need a jar of water with a tablespoon or so of sodium chloride (which is SALT!) added to it. This makes the water conductive.
- Now insert both wires into the mixture (I am assuming you plugged the converter in...) and let them sit for five minutes. One of them will start bubbling more than the other. This is the POSITIVE(+) wire. If you do not do this test right, the final product will be the opposite (chemically) of rust, which is RUST ACID. You have no use for this here (although it IS useful!).
- Anyway, put the nail tied to the positive wire into the jar. Now put the negative wire in the other end. Now let it sit overnight and in the morning scrape the rust off of the nail & repeat until you got a bunch of rust on the bottom of the glass.
- Now remove the excess water and pour the crusty solution onto a cookie sheet. Dry it in the sun for a few hours, or inside overnight. It should be an orange-brown color (although I have seen it in many different colors! Sometimes the color gets fucked up, what can I say... but it is still iron oxide!)
- Crush the rust into a fine powder and heat it in a cast-iron pot until it is red. Now mix the pure iron oxide with pure aluminum filings which can be bought or filed down by hand from an aluminum tube or bar. The ratio or iron oxide to aluminum is 8 grams to 3 grams.
- Thermite requires a LOT of heat (more than a blow torch!) to ignite. However, magnesium ribbon (which is sort of hard to find.. but I have found them at welding shops.) will do the trick. It takes the heat from the burning magnesium to light the thermite.
- Now when you see your victim's car, pour a fifty-cent sized pile onto his Hood
, stick the ribbon in it, and light the ribbon with the blow torch. Now chuckle as you watch it burn through the Hood
, the block, the axle, and the pavement. BE CAREFUL! The ideal mixtures can vaporize CARBON STEEL!
REMEMBER FOLKS! EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! AND DONT HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE IF YOU COME UP WITH A MISSING FINGER...OR FOUR!
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!