Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Mar 18, 2:06am - #127930 
Unregistered

warranty?

i'm just wondering but does modifying my car in anyway void my warranty? even a simple Intake?
eric_h
2low2slow
eric_h Mar 18, 2:08am - #127931 

2low2slow
2002 Toyota Celica GT

St.George, UT
you void the warranty on just the part modified in some cases not the whole warranty i believe

[Linked Image]
A boats a boat, but the mystery box could be anything....Even a boat!

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Mar 18, 2:11am - #127932 
Unregistered

only on the parts that i modify for example if i change the front bumper perhaps, then only that part of the car is voided? wouldn't it just be fine keeping the original front bumper stored just in case?
JAIMEJAMES
JAIMEJAMES Mar 18, 4:52pm - #127933 

2000 Toyota Celica

NorCal, Bay Area
i posted some info almost a year ago that was stickied but not anymore. well, aftermarket parts must be PROVEN to cause the damage to the warrantied part before you can be denied coverage. like if you install something that alters the emissions (no2, sc, Turbo, no catalytic converter, etc..) and causes damage then you can be denied emissions warranty. here's more info: sema.org

2000 Black Gts 6-Speed
Flux Capacitor With Di-Lithium Crystals