I've done this a couple times now. The first time I used a 3M two part adhesive. It worked fairly well, but I had to spend a lot of time bending all the mesh around all the different edges to create and adaquate surface to adhere to. But I replaced that mesh in my front and back bumper, and left the mesh in my side skirts after I got T-Boned. This time I painted them blue and used screws and washers to hold them on. This works great, and you will always have the ability to change the color whenever you want. This was with the kaminari kit though, I don't know if the stock bumper is thick enough to drill into. If it isn't look for a good adhesive otherwise definatly try to screw them on.