For those of you who read my earlier post about my right stabilizer end-link problem from trying to install some springs, I just wanted to say that I not only got the damn thing off but saved 95$ by salvaging the original part. See pics for details. thanks to all for recommendations
I used a set of plyers on the farthest back part of the bolt. I had already had the nut partway off before the allen part stripped. Basically I used 14mm wrench, vice grips, two jacks, and jewelry dremmel with cutting disks.
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.