Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 39
Spiderman
Member
Spiderman Feb 27, 11:05pm - #113728 

Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 39
New Zealand
Service

Hey Guys.

I am taking my car into my mate next week. He is a great mechanic.

I want to give my car a full service. You know, oil/filter change blah blah. I have to get him to do it cause need him to sign my warranty book.

What else do you think I should have checked out/looked at to help maintain my car?!? confused

SPYDMN!
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 497
RedSunCelica
FWD
RedSunCelica Feb 27, 11:16pm - #113729 

FWD
1995 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 497
San Diego CA
liquids, brakes,belts,timing,spark plugs. thats all that i can think of at the moment.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan Feb 27, 11:19pm - #113730 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Originally Posted by RedSunCelica
liquids, brakes,belts,timing,spark plugs. thats all that i can think of at the moment.


That about covers what I was going to say. Also have him lube your chassis.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,864
stefanoc
Specialist
stefanoc Feb 27, 11:19pm - #113731 

Specialist
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,864
CA
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Hey Guys.

I am taking my car into my mate next week. He is a great mechanic.

I want to give my car a full service. You know, oil/filter change blah blah. I have to get him to do it cause need him to sign my warranty book.

What else do you think I should have checked out/looked at to help maintain my car?!? confused


put synthetic oil, and tell ur friend i said wuzup thumbsup
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
beans
ECelica Jester
beans Feb 28, 12:01am - #113732 
2000 white Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Jester
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
Philadelphia, PA
^^ yeah, replace all fluids with synthetic
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 39
Spiderman
Member
Spiderman Feb 28, 12:03am - #113733 

Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 39
New Zealand
Cheers Guys thanks for you help again.

Quote:
put synthetic oil, and tell ur friend i said wuzup


And thanks I will. rofl

SPYDMN!
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan Feb 28, 12:03am - #113734 

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Quote:
put synthetic oil, and tell ur friend i said wuzup


And thanks I will. rofl [/quote]

cheers

[Linked Image]
Join the conversation - Register now or Sign in to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Customize Your Toyota CelicaPrivacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2016