Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I was interested in getting rotors for my car so I find Edrick at West Covina Toyota and he told me that he has Rotora Rotors!!!
Now I do not have pics of them because I did not go to the dealership, if you are interested in getting new rotors you can either email West Covina Toyota or post here.
I believe Edrick will confirm this soon, and maybe he will give more information regarding these rotors.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
sorry... already got the big brakes grin

02 Toyota Celica GT
02 Toyota Celica GT
so this is a 4 wheels disc brake conversion of the gt? how much?!!? oh yeah.. aem makes big brakes for the gt?

Team Shoganai...

02 Toyota Celica GT
02 Toyota Celica GT
oh yeah,.. theres also discbrake look hub caps... dunno where to buy em.. but they're hot!!!!!!... lol

Team Shoganai...

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
They are slotted rotors same size as stock, so they will work with all wheel sizes. For more information and if you have AIM try contact JEDA03 for more information.
Here is some info Edrick posted:
[Linked Image from imagestation.com]
(Here's some info courtesy of Rotora)
Slotted Performance rotors are double disc ground and milled balanced to ensure al OE Sepcifications and provide maximum stopping power.

Features:
- Dissipate heat away from the rotors which reduces warping
- "E-coated' (black) to preven corrosion and increase life. Great looks.
- Double disc grind ensure parallelism
- Mill balance (withing 150g/cm) , prevents vibration.

Following info courtesy of www.speedoptions.com [speedoptions.com]
"As E-Coating become more popular in the aftermarket applications, most enthusiasts still had very little idea about it and its benefits. To answer those questions, we went straight to where it all started, Rotora, a pioneer in E-Coating technology in the aftermarket industry. E-coating, short for ELCTROCOATING, is not something new. Aerospace and other high technology Industries have been use E-coating for years. It is only recently the aftermarket automotive industry seen the benefits of E-coating.

E-Coating is basically an electrodeposited semi-gloss black epoxy paint (works best with conductive metals such as stainless steel and aluminum) which uses electrical current to deposit the resin. The process works on the principal of "Opposites Attract". An e-coat system applies a DC charge to a metal part immersed in a bath of oppositely charged paint particles. The paint particles are drawn to the metal part and paint is deposited on the part, forming an even, continuous film over every surface, in every crevice and corner, until the coating reaches the desired thickness controlled by voltage. Once that is completed, the baking process begins.

The advantages of E-coating includes added durability, corrosion resistance, improved wear tolerances, and "complement" the aesthetic appearance in areas where it gets quite "dirty" over a period of time especially on components that inevitably get constant abuse such as break rotor.

Special Introductory prices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celica GT Front Rotors. List...$119.98
WCT...$109.99

Celica GTS Front Rotors. List...$159.98
WCT...$149.99

Celica GTS Rear Rotors List...$99.98
WCT...$89.99

Perfect with TRD Brake pads..
All Rotors sold in pairs.

03 Corolla, Matrix, MR2 Spyder are also available.

4 piston brake kit coming soon!!! Includes 'E-Coated"drilled/slotted rotors, mounting brackets, Brake pads, Stainless stel brake lines (front only) Calipers.
Lists for $1250.00

edrick@wctoyotasport.com

West Covina Toyota
1800 E. Garvey Ave. South
West Covina, CA 91791
www.wctoyotasport.com [wctoyotasport.com]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally posted by hi ho silver:
aem makes big brakes for the gt?
yes they do... i got mine from titanmotorsports.com. Bottle got me the hook up for real cheap. just under $500. they are fawking sweet.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally posted by ToyoBandit:
Originally posted by hi ho silver:
aem makes big brakes for the gt?
yes they do... i got mine from titanmotorsports.com. Bottle got me the hook up for real cheap. just under $500. they are fawking sweet.
now is this for front AND REAR? or just front?