Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Bradcelica
Bradcelica Apr 7, 4:51pm - #11226 

KC, MO
wtf fuse/short prob

wtf, toyota has had my car since 7am and they said that they did a diagnostic and everything was fine...then they drove it with night lights and fog lights on and still no fuse prob... i was like wtf , i told them this is no occassional prob , that i've gone thru like ten fuses. the guy said they gonna drive it once more with lights and everything on, if no prob then they just giving back and to bring back when the prob occurs. if the fuse blows tnight i'm gonna be pissed. dunno what this prob could be, any ideas???

thx all

01 gt-liquid silver
i come from the water
[Linked Image]
Justice
Justice Apr 7, 5:20pm - #11227 

what electrical mods have you done???
Bradcelica
Bradcelica Apr 8, 7:59am - #11228 

KC, MO
i havent done any mods to my electrical sys yet... i even have stock stereo... i have a 1400 watt ppi amp with two fozgate 12's but i dont think i'm gonna put em in the celica.
i got my car back tday and it popped another fuse so i took it back and now i got a pos corolla loaner car cry they dont know wtf is wrong, they keeping my car all day tday and tommorrow to try and find the prob frown

anyone have any ideas??? obviously toyota doesnt

thanx for the help all

01 gt-liquid silver
i come from the water
[Linked Image]
Bradcelica
Bradcelica Apr 8, 5:22pm - #11229 

KC, MO
well i finally got my car back... turns out a stupid tail light bulb had blow but it got so hot when it blew that the filament reconnected, but it was pulling way to much juice so it wuld blow my fuse frown but hell at least i got my car back, i just dont know y it took em three days to find that prob .

thx for the help all

01 gt-liquid silver
i come from the water
[Linked Image]
Bradcelica
Bradcelica Apr 8, 6:41pm - #11230 

KC, MO
wtf its still not fixed, toyota doesnt know what they are doin...said it was a bulb then fuse blows again...have to take my car back in again...i havent had my car since fri...dont wanna have to lemon it

this sux

01 gt-liquid silver
i come from the water
[Linked Image]