Power Window Conversion Kit
By DJ_Curtiz

Oh K, Ill be honest, this wasnt a walk in the park but I got it done...The kit was made in Italy so the instructions were shitty...So I just used my imagination and tossed the instructions aside...Everything went pretty smoothly once I figured out what certain pieces did and were they would go...I ended up mounting the switches in the ashtray holder..Pretty neat I think, I just needed to find something to hold them firmly in place.. The only downside to this kit is that the motors r kinda noisy, but Im used to it already...All in all a kit worth buying if you have the time and want to save some Bananas $$$

Video of kit operation...
https://celicahobby.com/gal3/albums/video/CUSTOM_POWER_WINDOWS.avi
(not as noisy with the door panel back on but still on the noisy side

Here are some pics...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

An alternative would be to mount both window control switches on your driver's door... and then tap into the passenger side with a third switch and mount that to the passenger-side door as well... this way you will have full control from your door, and you wont have to worry about pressing the O/D button (on an automatic) while you are on the freeway at 80mph, trying to raise/lower your windows.

[Linked Image]

The caps were a tight fit but they just made it...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]